Sunday, December 25, 2016

It was jolly and merry.

December 25, 2016
Day 105


It was a jolly, merry Christmas.

There were many hugs, kisses, smiles, and gasps of exhilaration today.

Adelyn and Tobin played with their new things for hours. It's always very sweet to watch them play together.

Higbee loved his new toys.

Matt got me the most thoughtful and sweet gifts. I love that he remembered something I had said to him long ago when were still dating and got me a present based on that something. I always loved this quote about bumblebees, so he got me a bracelet with the quote written on it. I love my sweet man. And I love it when he calls me, "my girl."



For these words: "Courage, dear heart." -C.S. Lewis

Thankful for melted brie.

Thankful for this situation: All the Christmas lights on. All other lights off. Christmas movie. Blankets. Loved ones.

For Christmas breakfast.

For pajamas all day long.

For the nap Matt and I took in Adelyn's bed while she and Tobin played with toys on the floor.

That tomorrow is Monday, and I get to sleep in and not go to work.

For my entire lovely, amazing, wonderful family.

For the merriest Christmas.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment