Saturday, December 10, 2016

Tacos.

December 10, 2016
Day 91


For friends to go out to dinner with.

For tacos.

For strawberry margaritas.

For laughter.

For good conversation.

For cookie baking supplies sitting on my counter.

For the fact that Adelyn and Tobin played "cottage" for about 7 hours straight today. Adelyn was Ma. Her job was to bake the bread, work in the garden, and clean the house. Tobin was Pa, and he was the hunter. He was carrying around his big nerf gun, and he wore a kerchief around his neck. It makes me happy that my children love to play together.

For very cold weather. Very cold weather is good for two things: deep breaths of good cold, invigorating air, and feeling cozy and warm inside huddled up together.

For warm blankets.

For a quiet, peaceful, still home.

For sturdy walls around me and my family.

For Higbee who waits up for me when I am gone in the evenings.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment