Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Good Tidings.

December 14, 2016
Day 95

For little jingle bells.

For songs sung by three year olds at a Christmas program.

For pretty dresses and handsome shirts.

For my mom who took my kids to the dentist today.

For Matt's mom who knitted Adelyn a Christmas scarf.

For hugs from my husband. I'm glad he loves me so much that he never goes a day without hugging or kissing me.

That my entire family takes up about three rows at Christmas programs. Our kids will always have the biggest group of fans in the audience.

For warm chocolate cake and the best icing ever. Patty makes the best cake.

For the way Higbee lays on the lazy boy.

For the cold.

For my warm home.

For the sound of a guitar.

For the way Tobin sings this line: "Good tidings are for Christmas!"

Thankful.




No comments:

Post a Comment