Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ordinary Tuesdays.

December 27, 2016
Day 107

Thankful for the blue of the sky.

Thankful for the way Matt must hug me as soon as he comes home from work.

Thankful for a quiet, relaxing day with my babes.

Thankful for how sweet my children are.

Thankful for how cute and adorable Higbee is.

Thankful for ice cream in bed.

Thankful for many days left on Christmas vacation.

Thankful for Parks and Rec.

Thankful for ordinary Tuesdays. Ordinary days are the most special days because those are the days where we spend most of our time. Holidays and special events stand out, but the regular Mondays, the ordinary Tuesdays, the same old Wednesdays...those are the ones that matter most. Life happens during those regular old days.

Thankful for phone calls from my mom and my sister.

Thankful for a house full of peaceful sleepers.

Thankful for a good day, a good night, and a time to sleep all night until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment