Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Water

December 7, 2016
Day 88

     There is one thing I've learned from having a boil water advisory in effect: I take having running water for granted. I use water all the time. I use it so much that I'm finding it hard to function without it. So tonight, I'm thankful for water. I'm thankful for my husband who came home with gallons of water and easy food to make for dinner and plastic plates, bowls, cups, and utensils. Thankful that my husband knows how to help me feel better when I'm having a meltdown over silly things like clutter or to do lists that didn't get done. Thankful for the face Higbee makes when someone is petting his ears very softly. Thankful for the best hugs from my kids. Thankful for time to do nothing else at all but sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment