Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve.

December 24, 2016
Day 104

For Christmas cookies.

For Christmas movies.

For Christmas music.

For the glow of the Christmas lights.

For presents wrapped and waiting under the tree.

For a plate of cookies and carrots for Santa and his reindeer.

For the note that Adelyn wrote to Santa. My favorite thing she wrote was this: "I hope your Christmas is jolly!" Jolly is one of the greatest words ever.

Adelyn and Tobin went to sleep right away because Santa is coming tonight.

For rain this morning.

For the way Tobin was so taken with the ant in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. He thought it was cool and cute, so when the scorpion came and starting attacking it, Tobin covered his eyes and starting crying. We had to fast forward through the part where the ant dies, and I had to tell Tobin about ten times that, "Yes, the ant lived and he went back home to live with his mama and dada. Yes, I'm sure the ant is okay. No, there are no scorpions living around here. Yes, the ant is back home now with his family."

For a fine day with my family.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment