Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Other Life.

March 7, 2017
Day 177

I love that there are four 7's in the heading I just wrote.

It rained today.

It was cool and gray today.

We had dinner out for our school's spirit night and it was sweet to see the kids so excited to see all their friends. Especially, Tobin. I see Adelyn multiple times throughout the school day, but Tobin has this sort of other life that I never get to see. I can't volunteer at his school because I'm always working whenever there is a special event. Patty or AJ pick Tobin up, and I'm told he spends 30 minutes straight talking about his day. I do hear about his friends, but I never get to see them. But tonight, I got to meet some of them. And it made my heart happy to meet the little people that are Tobin's friends.

Patty watched all four kids after a full day so I could go to a PTO meeting. And while I was gone, she cleaned my kitchen. I'd understand completely if you were jealous that you don't have a Patty.

Matt and I laid in bed and talked after we put the kids to bed tonight. I'm thankful for my love and for our love.

Higbee cuddles with me at night, and Greenie curls himself up in a tight ball on our couch. Sleeping dogs exude peace.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment