Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Night Owls

March 22, 2017
Day 172

It was cold and windy today.

There was a glorious sky this morning. The colors were like Easter eggs.

Higbee has the sweetest eyes. I love it when he looks at me.

Greenie curls up into the tightest ball when he sleeps on the couch.

Adelyn and Tobin did some more work to their boat tonight. They made a door, and cut out several large circles. Then they dumped about 20 stuffed animals into it. Then they made me carry it upstairs so they could "voyage" before bed.

I bought creme puffs for the Multicultural Festival at school tomorrow. They're Belgium creme puffs.

I love catching up with my dear friend, Jason, at 10 o'clock at night. We're both night owls. We have the best conversations.

I planned a field trip for my students. We're going to the Shenendoah Children's Museum, and I'm really excited about it.

I'm looking forward to this weekend.

There is Moon Cheese in my car, and that makes me terribly happy. Probably way happier than a person needs to be about cheese.

I love coming home to Matt every day. When I walk in, he always greets me with a smile, a hug, and a kiss.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment