Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spectacular.

March 28, 2017
Day 178

It rained hard today.

It was gray and cloudy for a good part of the day.

The kids were in bed by 7.

Patty and I had a lovely planning session/latte date tonight.

Odette is coming soon.

Tobin and Adelyn give the best hugs and kisses.

Matt sends me text messages throughout the day to ask how my day is going.

I love getting phone calls from my mom.

I make these really tasty turkey meatballs. I make them with rolled oats instead of with breadcrumbs. They are really good with this garlic sriracha bbq sauce from Trader Joe's. Dinner was delicious tonight. I love when dinner is delicious.

I'm excited for Patty's baby shower this weekend. I can't wait to make the house look beautiful for her.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. We read a long time on Wednesday mornings at school, and that makes me happy.

The sunrise was spectacular this morning. There was a bright sunrise behind dark storm clouds. It made me happy to be up so early in the morning.

My husband hung up some new picture frames for me.

There are dogs snoring right now. I love sleeping dogs. I feel more at peace when I watch a dog sleep.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment