Friday, March 31, 2017

Holding Hands.

March 31, 2017
Day 181

     Today was a hard day. There was anger and confusion. There still is. But there was also good.

There was the soaking rain. It was so lovely.

There was a special day at school. There was lots of reading. There was my sweet student who wanted to sit right beside me while we read.

There was my husband. My husband who cleaned the entire house for me while I went grocery shopping for Patty's baby shower tomorrow.

There was Adelyn.

There was Tobin.

There was Higbee.

There was cuddling in bed with Matt.

There was holding hands with my mom after this hard day as we walked to get things from her car.

There were frozen yogurt pops.

There were beautiful flowers waiting to be put into old glass jars.

Thankful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment