Sunday, March 26, 2017

A pleasant Sunday.

March 26, 2017
Day 176

Today was a good day.

It was cool and gray and misty.

We had bagels with my mom, dad, Patty, Armando, and the kids. It's always good to be with family.

We had a birthday party for Matt's mom today. We spent our day laughing with Steph, Mario, Matt's mom, and Mario's parents. There was good food, good wine, good cake, good people, and good conversation.

I love brown-eyed dogs.

The best way to unwind after a day is with a good book followed by The Office.

I love laying in bed next to my husband.

There are exciting things coming up.

I'm getting a haircut soon. I LOVE getting my hair cut.

I'm so ready for bed. I adore bedtime. Why did I ever complain about naps as a child? I so wish someone would force me to take a nap every afternoon.

Thankf



No comments:

Post a Comment