Thursday, March 30, 2017

God knows karate.

March 30, 2017
Day 180

Last night as I was leaving Tobin's room before bedtime, he called me back and told me he was scared. I told him he didn't need to be scared because he had his special animal friends with him and because we prayed for angels to protect him while he slept. He replied with this: "Yeah, and God knows karate." As I left his room and chuckled to myself about his sweet comment, I got to thinking...I bet God does know karate. I bet God fights for us.

Tonight while Matt and I were laying in bed talking after we put the kids to bed, he smiled very sweetly at me and said, "baby, you're so beautiful."

It was cool today.

It is going to rain tomorrow.

I got some pretty picture frames at Michael's tonight.

There are sleeping dogs in my room. I adore sleeping dogs. It's as if they exude peace into the room as they exhale.

I had soup and a sandwich for dinner.

Patty gave me a key to her new house tonight.

Tomorrow is Friday.

Tobin and Adelyn make every day funny and special and wonderful and exciting.

I got to chat with my friend, Michelle, after school today.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment