Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A dog named, Duke.

March 15, 2017
Day 165

I'm thankful for a dog named, Duke, who sort of resembled a lion. I'm thankful for his sweet face, his big belly, and all the joy that he brought our family. I'm thankful for the time we had with him. I'm thankful for all the love he showed us through the years. I'm thankful that one day, we will see him again.

I'm thankful for lunch with my parents.

I'm thankful for tears and laughter.

I'm thankful that I was off today so I could be with Duke and my parents.

I'm thankful for bubble baths.

I'm thankful for books read in a freshly made bed.

I'm thankful that tomorrow is Thursday. That means the next day is Friday.

I'm thankful for sleeping dogs beside me. Sleeping dogs are the coziest thing I can think of.

I'm thankful for Matt and his kisses and hugs.

I'm thankful for Patty.

I'm thankful for Odette. I cannot wait to hold that sweet babe. Today, I asked Patty if she was moving, and Patty said no. I put my hand on her stomach anyway, and Odette started moving. A lot! I think she loves her Kiki already. :)

I'm thankful for time at home with all my favorite people.

I'm thankful for snow and for cold.

I'm thankful for a glorious sunset.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment