Monday, March 27, 2017

Pickle-y.

March 27, 2016
Day 177

When I got home from work, Adelyn and Tobin had done their homework, the kitchen was clean, and my husband greeted me with hugs and kisses.

The dogs greet me with the sweetest happy whimpers and tail wags and sloppy kisses.

My students made me get well cards today because I'm not feeling well.

The kids were in bed by 7 tonight; courtesy of my husband.

Patty and I went grocery shopping together tonight. It was so good to spend time with my sister.

I was in bed by 9 tonight. I love writing in bed.

I have lots of pickle-y things to eat for lunch tomorrow.

My husband sends me text messages during the day. Just little messages to say, "hello," and, "I love you."

I cannot wait to meet Odette.

I'm so in love with my family. I'm blessed beyond measure to have this happy life of mine.

It rained today.

It was gray and cloudy for part of the day today.

Thankful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment