Sunday, March 5, 2017

Gamie Pigs.

March 5, 2017
Day 175

My mom is brave, strong, lovely, and full of grace. When I'm with her, I am home. I am so thankful to call her my mom, my family, and my best friend. I can only hope to be the kind of mother to my children that my mother was to me.

We had a lovely party for her today.

It was cold today.

I love watching a dog enjoy a new toy. We got two new stuffed squirrels for Higbee and Greenie today. There was much joy in this home today because of those silly squirrels.

We got to pet a guinea pig today. Tobin still calls them, "gamie pigs." Maybe this doesn't seem as funny to anyone else, but "Gamie" is the name we call my grandmother.

Everyone else is sleeping in my house right now.

Tomorrow is a fresh, new Monday. Mondays are good for fresh starts, second chances, and new beginnings.

The trees looked lovely today against the blue sky paired with the cold air.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment