Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snow Day 1.

March 14, 2017
Day 164

Today was a snow day!

Tomorrow is a snow day!

We had the most delicious dinner. I made corned beef and cabbage. We ate it with Irish soda bread. It was glorious!

It was so good to be with my babies all day long. It was so good for my soul to be able to sit on the couch and cuddle with them.

Everyone, except me, was asleep by 8:45 here tonight. Dogs included.

I love cuddling with dogs at night.

We watched two movies today.

We went sledding today.

Tobin likes to throw snowballs at me. He does so with a sly smile on his face.

We read.

We listened to music.

There was very cold air and very bright sunshine.

I get to relax in sweatpants all day tomorrow.

Tobin stayed in pajamas all day.

Adelyn comes up to me and hugs me randomly throughout the day.

It was a very fine day.

Thankful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment