Monday, March 13, 2017

Unexpected Gift.

March 13, 2017
Day 183

It's snowing outside. I love how snow falls quietly.

There is no school tomorrow! It's a SNOW DAY!

Here are my plans for tomorrow:
1. Relax in bed for a good part of the morning with the kids and the pups.
2. Eat a leisurely breakfast.
3. Watch a movie under big blankets while eating popcorn.
4. Make a snow man.
5. Play in the snow with my littles.
6. Make hot chocolate.
7. Make snow ice cream.
8. Play in the snow some more.
9. Watch another movie.
10. Make a delicious dinner.

Today was a good day. I was strong today.

I'm wearing a robe that Matt gave me as a wedding present. His pet name for me when we were dating was, "little bunny." Can you guess what it says on my robe?

I don't have to set the alarm for tomorrow morning.

We had tacos for dinner. I don't know why, but I'm obsessed with tacos lately.

When you have so many hard days in a row, and then you have a good day...the good day feels like this unexpected gift.

It is time to sleep all the way until morning.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment