Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Buds on the Trees.

March 1, 2017
Day 171

I love the first day of the month. It feels fresh and new and clean and full of possibility.

I had to go to the store tonight so I picked up some moon cheese, and the knowledge that there is moon cheese in my lunch bag for tomorrow makes me very happy.

My children are amazing and sweet and wonderful.

It rained today.

It was windy today.

There are snowflakes in the forecast.

I have a turkey sandwich for lunch tomorrow. I don't know why, but turkey sandwiches with lots of raw, red onion, tomato, lettuce, and cheese make for the best lunch.

Today was, "Wonderful Reading Wednesday," at school. I love Wednesdays because we read all morning. Perhaps, I should have a, "Wonderful Reading WednesDAY," where we just read all day long.

For coffee.

For The Chronicles of Narnia. 

For a sucessful night at the gym. The absolute last thing I want to do at night is go to the gym. But I'm always happy when I do.

Buds on the trees.

Thankful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment