Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day.

May 9, 2021
Day 1,656

     Thankful for a good Mother's Day. I'm thankful that I get to celebrate this special day. Adelyn, River, and Tobin are the greatest gifts I've ever received. They make every day good and beautiful and worth it. I did nothing in my life to deserve the happiness I've found from being their mother. They make my life rich and meaningful. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. So thankful for three beautiful souls named Adelyn, River, and Tobin. So thankful that God chose me to be their mama. It's a big assignment. I hope and pray that I make the most of each minute I have with them. 

     Thankful for my mom. For Matt's mom. For my Grandma. Thankful for the love and support of three woman who love me, root for me, and bless me. 

      Thankful for Patty and Stephanie. I'm thankful to call two amazing woman my sisters. 

     Thankful for a great Sunday. Thankful for time to visit with family. Thankful for my husband. He loves me and takes care of me and helps me when I'm scared. When I'm with Matt, I'm home. 

     Thankful for people who love me. Thankful for a great weekend. Thankful for a great Mother's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment