Sunday, May 23, 2021

Lavender shortbread and cookie bars.

May 23, 2021
Day 1,670

Thankful for: 

A lazy morning. I like waking up peacefully. 

The sound of my children laughing and playing together. 

Summer is coming very quickly. I'm so excited to be home with my family. 

A nice visit at my Grandmother's house for Mother's Day. 

Time to talk with my mom, my dad, and my grandma. 

Delicious food. I had a yummy Greek salad. 

Ice cream on a hot day. 

The sound of children laughing and playing. 

Coming home to my favorite place in the world--my home. 

We added a new plant to our plant family. We now have a venus fly trap named, Harris. 

I made lavender shortbread and cookie bars for Lorrie's birthday tomorrow. I'm excited to make a pretty party tomorrow for my friend. 

Time to crochet. 

Time to watch Friends. 

Time to lay in bed with my babies and read. We finished Farmer Boy tonight. Tomorrow night, we will start On the Banks of Plum Creek

My husband. I love talking to him. I love that he understands me. I love that he gets me. I love that I can say anything to him. Our life together is so wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment