Tuesday, May 18, 2021

The feeling of being safe and sound.

May 18, 2021
Day 1,665

Here are the things that I am thankful for today: 

1. A fun day with my students. They are amazing people, and I'm glad to know them. 

2. The fact that I have my sister at school. When I get afriad, I can go to her and she helps me. 

3. The fact that I have two good friends with me at school. When I get afriad, I can go to them and they help me. 

4. I got to have lunch with my friend, Heidi, today. It is always a treat to spend time with her. 

5. I like getting sweet texts from my husband during the day. I love every, "I love you" I get from him. 

6. Coming home to our lovely home in the woods. I love taking an evening stroll with my husband and our furry baby. I love walking hand and hand with my love in our own personal forest. Tonight, we were joined by Tobin on our walk. 

7. I get to make dinner for my family. 

8. Hugs from Adelyn. 

9. Hugs from Tobin. 

10. Hugs from Matt.

11. Dog hugs from Higbee. 

12. Time to read to my babies in bed. We're almost done reading Farmer Boy. 

13. Prayers before bed. 

14. The feeling of being safe and sound in my bed at home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment