Friday, May 7, 2021

Good Friday.

May 7, 2021
Day 1,654

     I have never been so glad for a week to end. It was such a good week, but so busy and long and hard. I think it's possible for days to be good and hard at the same time. I got to see a new puppy today and smell its puppy breath. I got lots of nice gifts from my students today. Patty made dinner for my kids, so I didn't have to cook tonight. I came home and got into bed right away. I watched a movie. Then I took a bath and used two bath bombs while I watched more shows in the tub. Then I made myself a large cup of tea. Adelyn and Tobin played video games. It was a good Friday night. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday as well.

     Thankful for a good Friday. Thankful for the weekend. I need it. Thankful for baths and tea and movies and my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment