Sunday, May 2, 2021

Refreshed and ready.

May 2, 2021
Day 1,639

     It was a good Sunday. We spent this day relaxing together. I planted some plants: tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper. I watered my plants. I cleaned up a bit. I cleaned out my dresser and got rid of some old shirts that I'm not wearing anymore. Matt and I cuddled. The kids played video games all day long because Tobin is still recovering from a hard week with allergies. Higbee cuddled with me on the couch. We watched Everybody Loves Raymond. We had roasted chicken, roasted carrots, and roasted potatoes for dinner. We had ice cream for dessert. It was such a nice day that I feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead. Even though I could spend many, many more days at home. 

     Thankful for: 

time to cuddle. 

Sundays spent at home. 

Sunday dinner. 

Sunday dessert. 

time to sit quietly on the couch and relax. 

many hugs and kisses from Matt today. 

the feeling of being at home with all the great loves of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment