Saturday, May 15, 2021

Blessed and lovely life.

May 15, 2021
Day 1,662

     Thankful for the best Saturday I've had in a long, long time. We spent half of the day outside gardening. I planted some lavender and put down mulch. Matt put some new wooden borders down in some of our garden beds. Matt and I took a nap on the couch. We watched a few Harry Potter movies. I made cookies. We had pasta for dinner. It was simple, but lovely. I needed this day of rest. Thankful for our beautiful home in the woods. Thankful for my amazing family. Thankful for how much Matt loves me. It's a peaceful feeling to know that you are loved deeply by your spouse. Thankful for kissing in the woods during Higbee's walk. Thankful for chairs in the grass with glasses of ice water to sip on. Thankful for the feeling of laying on my husband's chest and sleeping. Thankful for Tobin curled up on the couch with Matt and me. Thankful for this blessed and lovely life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment