Monday, May 10, 2021

Tuesdays with Heidi.

May 10, 2021
Day 1,657

Today was a good day. Here's why: 

The sun was shining. 
It was warm in the sun and cool in the shade. 
The wind was blowing. 
The sky was very blue. 
I had air in my lungs and step in my feet. 
I have my sister at work. 
I have good friends at work. 
I have very sweet students. 
My husband washed my clothes and hung them to dry for me today. 
My husband did dishes for me today. 
My husband went grocery shopping for me today. 
We had a delicious dinner. 
We went on a long family walk after dinner. 
Tomorrow is Tuesday so I'm having lunch with my friend. I always look forward to lunch on Tuesdays           with Heidi. 
I roasted garlic in preparation for our lunch. I also made salads.
She's bringing brie and bread and pesto. 
Higbee is waiting up for me. He stood in the kitchen while I made lunches. And now he's starting at me           from the couch. 
I got to watch Adelyn and Casey do a presentation for a history project today. 
I get to hug and kiss my kids at school whenever I want. 
Matt and I are making big plans for our summer vacation. I'm craving time at home with my loves. 
I got to pick fresh basil from my basil plant on the deck and use it in my dinner tonight. 
A big mug of hot tea waiting for me. And a tiny, tiny bowl of blister peanuts. I like to eat them one at a           time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment