Thursday, May 6, 2021

Lavender tree.

May 6, 2021
Day 1,653

     Here are the things that made me smile today: 

1. It was cold outside. And breezy. 

2. The sky was very blue today. The clouds were very puffy. 

3. My students like to play football with me during recess. It's great fun. 

4. I got a lavender tree from a student today. 

5. Matt got me a new phone and it came in today. He set it up for me, too. He's the best.

6. We had chicken fajitas for dinner and it was delicious. 

7. Tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait to come home and relax and be still and quiet. 

8. This weekend is Mother's Day. I'm excited to celebrate all the special moms in my life. 

9. Tobin is running around and jumping and playing all the time now. I'm so glad to see him playing and having fun as a little boy should be. 

10. Tobin picked me a dandelion to blow. 

11. Adelyn comes to visit me at lunch. I love it. She comes to say hi. She stands there a minute and hugs me and then she says, "Okay...see ya. Love you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment