Thursday, May 13, 2021

Good and beautiful.

May 13, 2021
Day 1,660

     Tomorrow is Friday, and it's going to be a great day! By default, it's the very best day of the school week. I'm having an indoor camp out with my students. I've already turned all of their desks into "tents." I get to come home after school with my angels and relax and rest and be still and quiet. I get to work on my blanket after school. I'm crocheting a blanket for a friend's birthday. I get to sit on the couch and quietly watch some shows and not have any schedule or do any thing. Our yearbooks might be coming in tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. I'm thankful we have food on the table, and food for luches. I'm thankful for how much Matt loves me. Our biggest problem right now is finding a shabby chic key holder to hold all of our car keys. I'm thankful for time to go crawl into bed with Matt now. 

     Thankful for way more things to be thankful for than there are to be mad, upset, or angry about. Life is good and beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment