Thursday, May 20, 2021

Strawberry mint margaritas.

May 20, 2021
Day 1,667

Thankful for: 

A good day at school. 

Dinner at Uncle Julio's with my family right after school. 

Chips and salsa. 

Tacos. 

Strawberry mint margaritas. 

A four stop shopping trip by myself. 

Coffee and blister peanuts from Trader Joe's. 

Guacamole from Costco. 

Cleaning supplies and a toilet brush from Target. 

Fresh fruit--cherries, watermelon, lime, pineapple, and grapefruit--from Wegman's. 

Coming home to the sweetest greeting from Higbee. I can tell when he really misses me. 

The ability to make food for my husband. I'm happy that my efforts the night before feed him with nourishment and love the next day while he's at work for 24 hours. I'm happy that I am able to cook for him. 

The way Matt cares for me. He truly loves and cares for me. I love him, and I love us. I love who I am because I'm married to him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment