Monday, May 3, 2021

Overcast, rainy Monday.

May 3, 2021
Day 1,640

     It was a good day. Here's why: 

It was overcast and rainy. 

Tobin is feeling better. With each day that passes, he's getting better and better. 

It was a good morning at home. Everyone was tired, but everyone was happy to be going to school. 

There was breakfast for the teachers at school today. 

It was school supply day for teacher's appreciation week. I got lots of fun school supplies! 

The kids and I went to Wegman's after school today for a few things like fruit, lunch stuff, and gift cards for their teachers. I love to go grocery shopping. 

My husband sent me sweet texts today. 

We had "Sanderson Surprise" for dinner. It's sun-dried tomato and chicken sausage, brussels sprouts, and rice. I add black olives and feta cheese to mine as well. 

I have a new blanket project that I'm working on. 

Tomorrow is Tuesday. And that's just three more days after that until the weekend. I'm counting down the days until summer vacation. I can't wait to be at home with my babies and Higbee. I love summer break.  

I have new pointe shoes coming in the mail on Wednesday. I'm very excited to put on pointe shoes again. I had been wanting them and Matt got them for me for a Mother's Day present. 



Thankful for a good Monday. Thankful for good things. Thankful for things to smile about. Thankful for a day well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment