Thursday, May 27, 2021

Friends Reunion.

May 27, 2021
Day 1,674

Thankful because: 

Tomorrow is Friday. 

My husband said this to me today, "I've always loved your booty."

Chicken fajitas for dinner. 

A drive with my family to get ice cream. The ice cream wasn't good, but the conversation was. I love being with Matt. Addy and Tobin got to watch a movie while we drove around. 

Friends Reunion. 

Hot tea and blister peanuts. I love drinking tea out of big mugs, but I think if I had a very pretty teacup and saucer, I might have to reconsider my drinking vessel. 

Higbee all cuddled up for bed. He just shared an apple with me. 

Playing with Tobin. 

Walking with Matt and Higbee. 

Watching my kids grow up. Adelyn is looking older and older as the days go on. Tobin is getting taller every day. 

Seeing fun things planned on our calendar for this summer. 

A long weekend ahead of us. 

Things to be thankful for. I have so much. I'm amazing at this lovely life I get to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment