Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Booty Appreciation Day.

May 4, 2021
Day 1,641

Thankful for: 

1. Rain to wash away all of the pollen. 

2. The sound of water running in a little rain filled creek in front of our house. 

3. Walking with Matt and Higbee. 

4. Tacos for dinner. 

5. The feeling of coming home. 

6. Matt said this: "Home is the best place, but bed is the best best place." I agree. 

7. Reading a chapter of Farmer Boy in bed with Matt and the kids. 

8. Tomorrow is Wednesday. That's halfway done with the week.

9. Tobin wore his Darth Vader costume to school today. He was very excited about it. 

10. Matt told me it was "Booty Appreciation Day" today.

11. I got a lot of really awesome gift cards and presents today. 

12. Some students today told me that I was their favorite teacher ever. 

13. Hugs and kisses from Matt and the kids. 

14. Scared Higbee. He looks so pathetic and tiny. 

14. Happy Higbee. He looks so big and confident. 

15. Time to sleep in bed next to my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment