Tuesday, May 11, 2021

There is still good.

May 11, 2021
Day 1,658

     I'm been writing and erasing. Writing and erasing. I've been staring at a blank screen. I'm feeling prickly and on edge. It's not against the rules to mention that here, because I make the rules. It's my blog. 

     The thing is this: the whole point of my blog is to write about the good stuff. Even when the day is hard. Even when circumstances aren't what I want them to be. So, even though I'm feeling prickly and on edge and upset, there is still good. There are more good things than not so good things to mention about today. 

     So here are the good things in no particular order: 

My coffee was really good this morning. Coffee is always good, but it was especially delicious today. 

This weather is amazing. 

My family is healthy. 

My family loves me. 

Higbee loves me. 

The forest is very green and alive and full. 

Matt cut the grass and trimmed trees today. It looks nice in our yard. 

I love the smell of our home and the feel of our home. 

I had a lovely lunch with my friend, Heidi, today. 


     Today was good. There are many, many, many more things I could write about. I'm thankful that there are more good things to write about than I could ever even think of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment