Saturday, May 22, 2021

Bird pictures.

May 22, 2021
Day 1,669

Thankful for: 

My husband. I love how much he loves me. He buys things like bird pictures for our home because he knows I love birds. And whenever we buy something for our home, I don't have to wait to put it up because he puts it up right away. I love that about him. 

Time to be at home. I love time at home. I'm getting very excited that in just three short weeks, I will be spending all of my time at home. 

I love time spent cuddling with my husband on the couch. He's so comfortable to cuddle with. 

Hugs from Adelyn and Tobin. I love them so much. They make every day fun and wonderful and special. 

Higbee. He loves us so much. It's a wonderful thing to be absolutely adored and loved by a furry family member. 

Dinner with Steph, Sue, and Mario. 

Salad. 

Good burgers. 

Time to sit around and talk with family. 

Laughter. 

Time spent with all the great loves of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment