Saturday, June 2, 2012

45. A moonlit beach walk...

Day 45: A moonlit beach walk...

     It has been so long since I've been to the beach. I was aching all day to get here, and dig my toes in the sand.

     After getting here, unpacking, putting all our food away, making dinner, going to the pool, (and having to leave after only  about 5 minutes of play because Addy decided it was time to take a big poop), bathing Addy, and putting her to bed...Matt, Shane, and I were able to sneak away for a bit. We went to the beach. It was amazing. The moon was completely full (or at least it looked that way to me), and there was a clear sky. The reflection of the moonlight on the water was gorgeous. The sand was cool. The water was warm. We brought flashlights to see the crabs, but we only saw a very tiny one. Matt and Shane helped me collect shells.

     Thankful and blessed to be on vacation. It's going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment