Saturday, June 30, 2012

73. Extra Cuddles from Adelyn

Day 73. Extra Cuddles from Adelyn

     It is time. We had to start weaning Addy B from her pacifier...lovingly known as her "cici." She turns two in August, and with Tobin on the way...we have quite the list to accomplish. Well, really only two things, but they are huge things. Wean her off of pacifiers, and move her to a big girl bed. Yikes! Scary stuff. For me, at least. It also means that my little one is growing up. I can't believe how fast time ticks on.

     We were expecting a bad day. Adelyn is straight up addicted to her pacifiers. She loves them. She did so awesome, though. The only time she was fussy was when she was tired, and it only meant that Matt and I got in some extra cuddles and hugs. And we both happen to love cuddles and hugs from our girl. It was a good day. Thankful Addy still loves to curl up with me, and that she lets me hold her like a baby when she's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment