Monday, June 18, 2012

61. My "something great."

Day 61. My "something great."

     I love watching America's Got Talent. I love it because...there's that moment in every episode where someone comes out, and does something great. Seriously, I cry watching it most every week. That could be the raging pregnancy hormones. Or, it could simply be...that moment. Watching that moment where a person is forever changed. They exit the stage a little differently. They hold their head up a little higher. It's really cool to watch.

     I find myself thinking sometimes while watching...that I have never done anything great. I can sing, but I'm not great. I can dance, but I'm not great. I can't do this...I can't do that...I'm so ordinary...yada, yada...

     Then I think of Adelyn. She's perfect. She is something great. She is something totally out of this world amazing! She is my something great. And, to top it off...she thinks I'm great. She can't get enough of me. How awesome is that?

     Proud that my something great is her.

No comments:

Post a Comment