Friday, June 29, 2012

72. It's kinda like winter...only hot.

Day 72. It's kinda like winter...only hot.

     Part of the reason why I love winter is because there is no hot sun baking us away outside. The other reason is because I get to stay cozy in our warm home with my loves. We hunker down with blankets, hot chocolate, movies, sweet things to snack on, and hearty, warm meals to fill our bellies.

     With this hellacious heatwave...I find myself feeling like it's winter out there. Only hot. We stay inside. But, instead of the cozy winter must-haves...we opt for flowing sun dresses and shorts, ice cold drinks, movies, sweet things to snack on, and light meals.

     The cozy feeling is the same. The only difference is the temperature outside. Thankful for a few days of extreme heat because it means I get to hunker down in my cool, cozy home with my loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment