Friday, June 15, 2012

58. Wagon Walks

Day 58. Wagon Walks

     We love wagon walks. It's a nice way to walk, because you only need one hand to pull the wagon. Addy rides. Matt pulls. I walk. Adelyn likes to move all about during the walk. She sits in the front. Moves to the back. Drapes her arm over the side. Lays on her belly. Lays on her back...watches the trees above her.

     Some of my favorite pictures of Addy have been on our wagon walks. Especially, when she first discovered that she could lay down, and watch the world go by. I love walking with my family. It's nice to just walk and talk. But, the other reason I love walking with my family is because...I'm so proud. I am so proud of our sweet little family. Who wouldn't be proud to walk down the street with Matt and Adelyn? And I get the added bonus of walking around with Tobin in my belly for a few more months. Blessed to be able to go on wagon walks with the loves of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment