Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of Work.

Project 365 * 4
Day 600

     Today was my official first day of work. It went well, and I really like all the people I'm going to be working with. It was so strange though. I was in meetings all day long. It sounds so weird to say that. I was in meetings all day long? For the past four years, my days have consisted of babies. And all things baby related.

     The best part of my day was getting off work and picking up my babes. Tobin was so happy to see me. He hugged me for a few minutes, kissed me over and over, touched my face, and smiled. Best. Greeting. Ever. Adelyn was a little preoccupied with her new Jessie doll. She hasn't put it down since her birthday yesterday.

     Thankful for a great first day. Thankful for a great first homecoming. Thankful that coming home from work everyday will be so incredibly sweet. I'm thankful my sister will be taking care of my babies when I can't. It makes going back to work not so tough. Thankful my mom came out today to help out with the kids. I'm so happy to call my mom and sister, family. And my very best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment