Saturday, August 30, 2014

"And now, my friends, it is time for sleep..."

Project 365 * 4
Day 605

     Every time I read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, to Tobin, he gets all upset and antsy when I get to the last page. Whenever I read, "and now, my friends, it is time for sleep, so we will sleep with our pet, Zeep," he knows. He knows it's time for bed. I used to hate bedtime as a child as well. I would often lay in bed thinking, "I have to sleep for eight hours. A whole eight hours?!" Now I lay in bed thinking, "if I fall asleep right now, I will only have five hours."

     I'm thinking there might be quite a few sleep related posts over the next few weeks. Because honestly, when I wake up in the morning, I find myself counting down the hours until I can crawl into bed again. Thankful for time to sleep. Thankful that I got a lot done today. Thankful I get to stay home all day tomorrow and Monday. Looking forward to some lazy days.



No comments:

Post a Comment