Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Project 365 * 4
Day 582

     What an awesome day. This August 7th. We got to hang out with some sweet cousins in the morning. We went to the art store. Went to the pool. Hung out in the basement. Jumping on the moon bounce. When Jen came to pick up the kids, she brought a Coke for Patty and me. One said, "Share a Coke with Family." And the other said, "Share a Coke with a Friend." What a lovely thought. A person who is family and friend. Love my cousins/family/friends.

     Matt's mom came over around 2. We went shopping, and she bought all kinds of goodies for our kids. She always does. Adelyn said it best, "thank you, Grandma! You're the best buyer!" She got decorations and balloons. She likes to do birthdays the right way. We had a mini surprise party for Matt. The kids really loved jumping out to yell, "surprise!" We spent the evening eating good food, drinking sangria, laughing, talking, playing an awesome game, and telling Matt why we love him.

     Thankful for my sweet husband. I'm thankful he was born. I'm thankful I get to spend my days and my nights with him. I'm thankful for our life together. For our beautiful home. For our amazing children. I'm thankful that after all these years, he sticks by me. He knows my every fault and flaw, and he loves me anyways. Thankful for an amazing day with my favorite people.







Matt's motto. 



No comments:

Post a Comment