Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tall Tales.

January 10, 2017
Day 121

Thankful for tall tales during dinner. Tobin really likes to tell tall tales. Whenever I think about his sweet face, I smile. My favorite tall tale of the night was this: Tobin said a goat butted him, and he flew all the way up into outer space and then fell down on his face, so Opa had to take him to the doctors. Apparently, this happened when Tobin was two.

Thankful that Adelyn loves to read with me. One of the best parts of my day is when I get to snuggle in bed with her and read. We're currently reading, Farmer Boy. She likes it so far.

Thankful for pickles. Thankful for the way they make your mouth water just thinking about them.

Thankful for hot coffee with cream.

Thankful for the smell of my home.

Thankful for another glorious purple and orange and red and pink sunrise.

Thankful for time to lay in bed and watch tv.

Thankful for cold air.

Thankful for the way Higbee greets me when I come home.

Thankful for a good day at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment