Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Low and slow and a Heineken.

January 18, 2017
Day 129

For bags of popcorn ready to go to school tomorrow for a movie.

Tomorrow is Thursday and it's the last day of this work week.

For a pot roast prepped and ready to go in the oven bright and early tomorrow morning. Low and slow. I learned that from my dad. If you want good meat, go low and slow.

For a beautiful blue sky, a bright sun, and a cool breeze today.

For soup for lunch.

For the last bit of Heineken to drink after I prepped the roast for tomorrow. I learned that from my mom. A pot roast roasted in beer is the best kind of roast.

For talk of baby showers.

Higbee watches tv with me at night. Well, mostly he just chews a bone, but he looks up every now and then and cocks his head from side to side when a really good part of The Office comes on.

For time to sleep.

For my babies sleeping peacefully.

For my husband sleeping beside me. It's fun to have a sleeping buddy.

     For all of these things, I am thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment