Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sweet brown eyes.

January 17, 2017
Day 128

     Thankful for the rain. Thankful for almonds and cheese. Thankful for Higbee's sweet and soulful eyes. Thankful for phone conversations with my mom. Thankful for a warm home and food to eat. Thankful for clothes to wear. Thankful for kisses. What a sweet ritual. The kiss hello. The kiss goodbye. The just because kiss. I love them all. Thankful for the way my kids cuddle together in bed right after I tuck them in. They look so cozy and warm. Thankful for books before bed. Thankful that I get to hear Adelyn read to Tobin. Thankful for Dr. Suess. Thankful for shows to watch before bed. Thankful for Wednesdays at work. Thankful for Higbee sleeping in bed with me right now. Roxy used to stay up with me while I wrote. I miss my Roxy girl so much. But I'm thankful for my Higbee boy. What would I do without his sweet brown eyes? Thankful for all things good and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment