Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Twelve Things.

January 3, 2017
Day 114

Thankful for a rainy day.

Thankful for the way the kids cuddle together in bed and don't want to get up in the morning. They shut their little eyes tight and try to keep from smiling while I pull the covers off and say silly things and tickle them.

Thankful that Tobin is continuing to get well.

Thankful that my husband helps me with the dishes.

Thankful for the way Tobin ran into my room last night with a little stuffed puppy and fell asleep right next to me while holding my hand. Then Higbee jumped up into bed from the sofa and laid down right next to Tobin and fell asleep with his head on Tobin's chest. It was so very cozy.

Thankful for treasures from Target.

Thankful for a good first day back to school.

Thankful for pickles and sauerkraut. It makes my mouth water to think of those words.

Thankful for phone calls from friends.

Thankful for this statement, "well, we need to get together soon." It's always great fun to get together with the people you love.

Thankful for time to lay in bed and watch shows until I fall asleep.

Thankful for a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment