Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Meetings.

January 25, 2017
Day 136

For a meeting at Uncle Julio's. Meetings should always be conducted over a big bowl of chips and salsa and a couple of margaritas.

For a meeting directly after that at Starbucks. Meetings can also be discussed over large cups of coffee.

For meetings with friends. Friends are the best people to have meetings with.

For baby shower plans. For Patty's wee one growing day by day in her belly.

For my sweet precious children. All four of them. Soon to be five of them. I count Patty's children as my children, too.

For sleeping dogs. Sleeping dogs make me feel at home and peaceful.

For a bright, blue sky today.

For brilliant sunlight.

For the chance to play outside in January. Even though I'm slightly bitter that we haven't had one snowstorm yet.

For a cup of coffee brought to me this morning by my sister. Coffee delivery is the best delivery.

For teachers who love my children.

For short hair.

For Thursday. One day closer to Friday. I can't wait for this weekend.

For texts from my mom.

For Emily. Shane's girlfriend. It's her birthday today. I didn't get to talk to her, but I'm so glad she was born.

For this; one of the best parts of my day. The time when I get to sit and be thankful.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment