Monday, January 9, 2017

Purple Sunrise Monday.

January 9, 2017
Day 120

For a purple sunrise.

For the bitter cold air. It makes my home warmer and cozier.

For gifts from my students. Today, I got a picture of an otter and a handmade potholder.

For a text from my Aunt Jan. Her words made my day.

For cucumbers and red peppers and tomatoes.

For an entire portion of the day devoted to sleeping.

For the way Higbee looks at me and puts his paws and legs across me like he's holding me when he cuddles in bed with me. Dog cuddles are good for the soul.

For the way Adelyn and Tobin sleep in the same room even though they have their own. It reminds me of Patty and I before Shane was born. We both had our own rooms, but we always slept together. Adelyn and Tobin do the same thing, and I love it. It's nice to think that my kids would much rather cuddle together than sleep alone. I love to cover them up at night with blankets and tuck them in all snug.

For plans to have family over for dinner.

For plans to go see friends.

For a fine day.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment