Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Fox.

January 11, 2017
Day 122

For a wet Higbee looking pitiful in the tub. He had to get a bath because he decided to rub himself in something gross on his walk today.

For Mario's birthday.

For my grandma's birthday this past Tuesday.

For hugs from Tobin. He really does give the best hugs ever.

For Adelyn's little sassy haircut.

For rain.

For only one more day to go until Friday. And after work on Friday, it is officially the weekend. I have big, big plans this weekend. I'm going to sleep. I'm going to watch movies. I'm going to read. And I'm going to sleep some more. It will be glorious.

For Christmas gifts from Mario's parents. Mario's parents are such sweet people.

For The Little Prince. I love the fox. He has the best words.






No comments:

Post a Comment