Monday, January 2, 2017

Last Day of Christmas Vacation.

January 2, 2017
Day 113

Thankful that my kids like to watch the movies I liked to watch when I was a kid. They are currently watching The Parent Trap. The Haley Mills version. Which is the only appropriate version to watch.

Thankful for a lovely lunch out as a family.

Thankful for baths before 6 pm.

Thankful for rosy cheeks after a warm bath.

Thankful for a rainy day.

Thankful for the time I got to spend at home with my little loves over the break.

Thankful for my husband and the way he takes care of our family.

Thankful for fresh pajamas.

Thankful for clean laundry.

Thankful for Star Wars ships and men littering the floor of Tobin's room.

Thankful that Adelyn likes to keep her room just so. Bed made. Toys arranged in a pleasing manner. Lots of little live pets hanging out. Chirping and barking.

Thankful for the way Higbee likes to cuddle in bed with me. I like the way he looks up at me when I pet his head and his ears.

Thankful for a great last day of Christmas vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment