Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bitter and delicious.

January 25, 2017
Day 135

For the opportunity to help Patty and Armando. They do so much for us. I don't know many people who would pick up another person's child every day, feed them, and watch them for hours and hours for free. Who does that?

For friends of the furry variety.

For time spent with Patty. It literally does not matter if we are sitting and talking over a cup of coffee or scrubbing toilets, when I'm with her, I feel at home. When Patty's around, cleaning can be the best time of your life.

For my bed.

For iced americanos with extra ice and half and half. It's bitter and delicious.

For The Office to keep me company while I fall asleep.

For tomatoes and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil.

For the talent shows that Adelyn and Tobin put on for me and Matt.

For time to sleep. It's very late. Morning is going to come way too soon, but I have the promise of coffee to look forward to in the morning.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment